Spring Cleanse 2021 - 6 weekly classes with Bryn (on Zoom!)
The classes accompany the full Eating for a Healthier You online course.
- The first class is Tuesday April 20th at 6:30-7:30pm EST
This class is especially important for 1st and 2nd time participants, though I encourage everyone to join us. We will outline the structure of the month and the progression of the cleanse including the guidelines, the overview, the daily schedule and how to use the recipe blog. The cleanse will officially start the following Tuesday, the day of the second class (so you will have a week to lay the groundwork and another 5 days to edge
- Classes 2-6: Meets Tuesdays, April 17, May 4, 11,18 and 25
6:30 - 7 pm. I will cover content that is relevant to the week
7 to 7:30 pm - Discussion, Questions and more
- Once you register, you will have access to the complete online course, which includes Bryn's videos, audios and print outs to guide you through the month long program.
Print outs include including Spring and Summer Recipes, The Cleanse Overview, The Daily Schedule and The Keepers and Castaways list
- 5 Friday Focus on Food emails from Bryn
- Access to the EFHY private Facebook group (only for Bryn's Class participants). It is a good place to ask questions, share a good idea or recipe, open a topic for discussion and to browse past posts for ideas and inspiration)
Please use the contact form on the Home page if you have any questions.
Returning Participants - Log in first. There is a link to a short and sweet registration right at the top of the home page.
New Participant Registration