Current Program - Summer 2017
2 Good Options:
1. Online Cleanse Program - this is a self-guided program, for both new and returning participants, that you can do in your own time, at your own pace. You will have access to the online site for 3 months, where you will find all you need to get started with videos, audios, recipes and downloads.
New to the site: Spring/Summer Recipe collection (printable), Food Tips, all class handouts in easy to find format (under Class Resources) and new lessons (eg 'Protein Comparisons' and 'Eating Gluten-Free').
BONUS: Bryn will meet with you for a 30 minute one-on-one session early in the program to help get you launched!
2. Bryn’s Summer take-a-leap-and-have-fun-along-the-way Program
What does ‘you in your dreams’ look like?
Make headway this summer!
Summer is a great time to make a leap in health and well-being, because for most people it is easier to feel motivated to do healthy activities and to eat healthy food. Summer’s mood is lighter, and life feels abundant. However, it is also a time when many people relax into “party mode”, and still feel acceptably good in the short run. These old habits don’t really serve us in the long haul and rather than getting a little more traction (and taking a quantum leap in health), we coast.
What would it look like to bring some new habits to the arena (and feel good the next day!)? Rather than go down, down, down, then work your way back up, what would it look like to ‘reset’ along the way?
There are so many beautiful ways to amp our health in the summer, and the opportunity to ride the upward spiral is strong. If you would like a little more accountability to hold yourself to what you want, I can provide just enough structure to make it easy, and enough leeway to make sure you enjoy all that summer has to offer.
Bryn’s Summer take-a-leap-and-have-fun-along-the-way Program
- The Discovery Session: establish your summer health aspirations.
- We meet for ½ hour to identify your summer health aspiration.
- We lay out your initial goals (they may change as we go forward!).
- Together we set up a tracking sheet for you to use between meetings, taking a minute or two each day. We will share a folder online, so that we will both be able to see it in real time (when either of us updates it, we will both see the change).
- Laser Coaching sessions during the summer – 15 minutes via phone or online meeting
- We arrange a time to meet weekly for a 15-minute check-in.
- You can use an easy appointment calendar at the site to schedule or cancel an appt.
- Check-in at the end of 3 months, and establish ‘the next step’!
- Full access to Recipes at Eating for a Healthier You
- A weekly ‘Gems’ email – highlighting a recipe, person, place or event
Purpose: To find joy and inspiration all around us, and connect to it with our heart.
All meetings via phone or online chat
To register, email Bryn at email@example.com
or call (802) 735-1766