Videos worth watching!
Bolster your good instincts with some fun and fact filled videos
- Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead - Morbidly obese and stricken with an autoimmune disease, a man endeavors to drink only fruit and vegetable juice for 60 days in an effort to lose weight and reclaim his health.
- What the Health - Filmmaker Kip Andersen uncovers the secret to preventing and even reversing chronic diseases, and he investigates why the nation's leading health organizations doesn't want people to know about it.
- Forks over Knives - Researchers explore the possibility that people changing their diets from animal-based to plant-based can help eliminate or control diseases like cancer and diabetes.
- Fed Up - Filmmaker Stephanie Soechtig and journalist Katie Couric investigate how the American food industry may be responsible for more sickness than previously realized.
- In Defense of Food - In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto is a 2008 book by journalist and activist Michael Pollan. It was number one on the New York Times Non-Fiction Best Seller List for six weeks.
- Hungry for Change - Filmmakers James Colquhoun, Laurentine Ten Bosch and Carlo Ledesma expose the diet industry's deceptive strategies designed to keep people from losing and keeping off weight.